Be a Travel Agent
Part of a travel agent's job is to create an itinerary which is a route for your journey. Imagine that you are a travel agent planning a trip for yourself and a friend to an exciting place.
You Will Need:
- white paper a stapler
- newspapers and magazines that an adult has given you permission to cut up
- crayons or felt-tipped pens
What To Do:
1. Decide how many days you and your friend would like to travel Then staple several sheets of paper together to make a short booklet. Allow two pages for each day of your trip,
2. Look through newspapers and magazines or print out photos from the Internet. Cut out pictures of interesting places, such as museums, monuments, amusement parks, zoos, and nature parks, that you would like to visit. Remember, you're not really travelling, so anything goes! Also cut out pictures of hotels, motels, camping grounds, and restaurants where you would enjoy staying and eating.
3. Now arrange your pictures so that you have two or three places to visit, one place to stay, and two or three restaurants for each day of your holiday.
4. Glue the pictures into your booklet. You might want to put numbers by each picture to show what you would do first second, and so on. You also could put the words breakfast, lunch, and dinner next to the restaurants to show where you would eat each meal.
Now you are ready to present the "itinerary" to your friend. "Bon Voyage!" This is French for "have a good trip!"
Picture Credit : Google